Specialists For The Treatment And Correction Of Nose Deformity
The Clinic in Amsterdam is dedicated to the provision of care to both adults and children with (nasal) nose deformities.
It has been established by Mr Callum Faris and Dr Hade Vuyk who are ENT surgeons with a specialist interest in Facial Plastic Reconstructive Surgery. They have specialist training, current practice and ongoing research into Nasal Plastic and Nose Reconstructive Surgery.
We aim to offer the full spectrum of surgical interventions for the correction of nose deformities from minor to severe such as:
- Cosmetic Rhinoplasty
- Nose scar revision
- Nasal filllers – liquid rhinoplasty
- Nasal fillers following failed rhinoplasty
- Failed rhinoplasty/revision rhinoplasty
- Saddle nose deformity from previous surgery or trauma
- Saddle nose deformity/nose collapse from cocaine use
- Septal perforation repair
- Saddle nose deformity/nose collapse from inflammatory (vasculitic) diseases
- Rebuilding of the nose following nose cancer (skin or sinus cancer), burns or trauma
- Revision of previous failed nose reconstructions – revision nose reconstruction
Severe nose deformities are rare as a result patients may not have access in their local area to a surgeon with a specific interest in this type of surgery. This clinic was formed to allow access to specialist treatment for individuals with all types of nose deformity from mild to the most severe nose deformities.
The Clinic has an active research programme, ensuring that patients have access to the latest advances in the surgical correction of (nasal) nose deformity.