- Types of Nose Reconstruction
- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Revision/Reconstructive Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity And Its Correction
- Septal Perforation or (hole in the septum)
- The Vasculitic Nose
- Forehead Flap Reconstruction
- The Cocaine Nose – Cocaine Nose Injury
- Minor (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Moderate (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Major (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction (partial nasal amputations or partial rhinectomy)
- Major Facial And (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Prosthetic Rehab
- Revision Nose reconstruction / scar revision
- Rhinophyma Correction
- Nose Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic Rhinoplasty)
- What Happens When Things Don’t Go To Plan?
- Columella reconstruction
Using a new techniques to treat rhinophyma we can rapidly remove any amount of excess tissue and sculpt a nose returning the appearance to within normal range.
One stage procedure for correction of massive rhinophyma, 3 week post operative appearance, nasal obstruction relieved.