- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Revision Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity
- Septal Perforation Repair
- The Vasculitic Nose
- Forehead Flap Reconstruction
- The Cocaine Nose – Cocaine Nose Injury
- Minor (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Moderate (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Major (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction (partial nasal amputations or partial rhinectomy)
- Major Facial And (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Prosthetic Rehab
- Revision Nose reconstruction / scar revision
- Rhinophyma Correction
- Nose Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic Rhinoplasty)
- What Happens When Things Don’t Go To Plan?
- Columella reconstruction
Revision Nose reconstruction / scar revision
Often following nose reconstruction there are visible scars or a blocked nose that requires surgical revision to allow optimum appearance and function. In the majority of cases this can be done by minor revisions. See case studies below below.
Using simple refining techniques the stigmata of a reconstructed nose can be hidden. One stage procedure, patient highly satisfied.
See Left picture - bulky obstructed nostril reconstruction of the right nostril (alar) - performed by another surgeon. Using rhinoplasty and refining techniques the reconstruction is refined in a one stage procedure (See Right picture). The airway is now open breathing improved and the nose more symmetrical with untwisting the nasal tip. Patient highly satisfied.