- Types of Nose Reconstruction
- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Revision/Reconstructive Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity And Its Correction
- Septal Perforation or (hole in the septum)
- The Vasculitic Nose
- Forehead Flap Reconstruction
- The Cocaine Nose – Cocaine Nose Injury
- Minor (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Moderate (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Major (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction (partial nasal amputations or partial rhinectomy)
- Major Facial And (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Prosthetic Rehab
- Revision Nose reconstruction / scar revision
- Rhinophyma Correction
- Nose Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic Rhinoplasty)
- What Happens When Things Don’t Go To Plan?
- Columella reconstruction
Major Facial And (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
Larger more complex defects may also involve the nose, the cheek and the cheek bone (maxilla) or other surrounding bones and tissues of the face.
Our team is trained in facial reconstruction including oculoplastic surgery (reconstructing eyelids), reconstructing the upper jaw, cheekbones and surrounding tissues so we can address these adjacent areas, if required. The number of surgeries required depends on the size of the defects is these adjacent areas.