- Types of Nose Reconstruction
- Functional Rhinoplasty
- Revision/Reconstructive Rhinoplasty
- Saddle Nose Deformity And Its Correction
- Septal Perforation or (hole in the septum)
- The Vasculitic Nose
- Forehead Flap Reconstruction
- The Cocaine Nose – Cocaine Nose Injury
- Minor (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Moderate (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Major (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction (partial nasal amputations or partial rhinectomy)
- Major Facial And (Nasal) Nose Reconstruction
- Prosthetic Rehab
- Revision Nose reconstruction / scar revision
- Rhinophyma Correction
- Nose Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic Rhinoplasty)
- What Happens When Things Don’t Go To Plan?
- Columella reconstruction
Loss of the columella can be from cocaine use, skin tumours and vasculitic disease. The entire columella can be reconstructed using various different flaps. Below shows a columella reconstruction with a cheek flap. However forehead flap repair can be used or other techniques.
Total loss of columella, reconstructed with cartilage and a cheek flap.